BUY… from AUD$1699 (1 metre/pair), includes Worldwide shipping
🙂 Allow 3 weeks, before shipping, for cable construction and cooking 🙂
Review by Totally Wired… Read More >>
KLEI Story… Read More >>
KLEI™zPurity Architecture:… Read More >>
Sound/Conclusion: KL’s new KLEI™zPurity range of cables are a further extension and development of his KLEI™zFLOW range, and like the KLEI™zFLOW range, the KLEI™zPurity range perform to a higher level of resolution than the KLEI™gZero range. We believe that this is a very special achievement indeed 🙂
Just how much better will the KLEI™zPurity range be than the KLEI™gZero range will be dependent on your system components, system setup, your ears, and your listening space!
These cables need to be treated like a component and will require >500 hours of burn-in! Even then, they will continue to improve over time. So be sure you give them adequate Settling Time and Burnin/Cooking Time 🙂
We believe that KL’s new KLEI™zPurity range of cables, like his previous KLEI™zFLOW range of cables, don’t simply improve on dynamics, imaging, clarity, etc, but that they also provide an astonishing level of refinement which allows a system to convey an exceptionally musical and realistic performance, ie real, natural, and organic 🙂
We believe that the KLEI™zPurity range of cables achieve a very musical, real, natural, organic, and life like reality 🙂
Approach: The KLEI™zPurity architecture, like the KLEI™gZero/zFLOW architecture, dynamically works to further, and even more effectively, maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented…
- in a manner to dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from one component to another, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KLEI Pure®Harmony Phono/RCA Plugs
- KL’s zPurity technology/architecture
- KL’s zPurity Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >750hrs and preferably >950hrs
- Settling Time: >96hrs and preferably >120hrs (once unplugged and replugged)