BUY/Contact … KLEInnovations/KLEI
Note/Before shipping, preparation time is required for cable construction, cooking/burnin (optional), and QA processes.
The Concert/Concerto version highlights the performance of the KLEI™QFLOW XLRs, in that the KLEI™QFLOW XLRs (Concert/Concerto) display a Concert feel/character with a real, organic, natural, riveting, and engaging presentation.
The following quote is from the many reports that we have received…
Approach: The KLEI™QSeries architectures, like the GZSeries™ architectures, dynamically works to further, and even more effectively, maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented, in a manner…
- to further dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to further protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to further facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from one component to another, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- Neutrik XLRs
- KL’s QFLOW™ Architecture/Technology
- KL’s QFLOW™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >350hrs and even >450hrs
- Settling Time: >2hrs and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)