BUY/Contact … KLEInnovations/KLEI
Note/Before shipping, preparation time is required for cable construction, cooking/burnin (optional), and QA processes.
The Concert/Concerto version highlights the performance of the KLEI™QFLOW XLRs, in that the KLEI™QFLOW XLRs (Concert/Concerto) display a Concert feel/character with a real, organic, natural, riveting, and engaging presentation.
The following quote is from the many reports that we have received…
On arrival and replacing my current XLRs I was to put it mildly a little disappointed. Now I know KL burned these in for a while and first impressions were OK and the equal of my current cables but nothing so dramatically better than when I first used the gZERO10 ICs to replace my ICs. But then I remembered that it took forever for the gZERO10 ICs to come on song. So I decided to leave the system on repeat for the next 3 weeks playing all sorts of music. I didn’t do any critical listening in this period. So after about another 200 hours of burning in, I finally sat down to really listen…
- Like the gZERO10 ICs this time of settling in and burning in made a significant improvement.
I still maintain that the gZERO10 ICs made a greater difference over my previous ICs than the QFLOW7 XLRs over my previous XLRs. But of course I am comparing different systems, which makes things more difficult to evaluate. But I can unequivocally state, there is a genuine improvement…
- Once again I noted this sense of distortionless (pardon me making up words) ease with which the music flowed. For me the mid-range in particular is where the most improvements are to be found. There is greater transparency and yet with it greater density in the images that flow from the speakers. Voices and mid-range instruments take on a wonderful life like character with excellent tonal purity.
- I love it that I can have detail and transparency without sterility. I have also found these to be a little more open and image depth and density is better. Bass and treble performance is admirable.
All in all another excellent cable from Keith Louis Eichmann and one which falls within the family virtues of all his cables, that is being neutral, transparent, but most importantly, musical… DV 🙂 🙂 🙂
Approach: The KLEI™QSeries architectures, like the GZSeries™ architectures, dynamically works to further, and even more effectively, maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented, in a manner…
- to further dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to further protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to further facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from one component to another, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KL’s QFLOW™ Architecture/Technology
- KL’s QFLOW™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >350hrs and even >450hrs
- Settling Time: >2hrs and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)