BUY/Require a different length? Contact … KLEInnovations/KLEI
Note/Before shipping, preparation time is required for cable construction, cooking (optional), and QA processes.
The following quote is from the many reports that we have received…
… At the moment I am using a short Curious cable from an ISO Regen into my Direct Stream. Generally the Curious has the edge on other USB cables I have tried and have mentioned it before in various threads. Cable and connector inventor/designer who I know, Keith Louis Eichmann of KLE Innovations, borrowed my Mac Book for consistency, to use and test with his new USB cable design.
He bought the Mac back along with his KLEI™QFLOW7 USB cable and, well I was stonkered – KL’s KLEI QFLOW7 USB cable was really up there. Compared to the Curious I thought it more analogue like and the sound stage widened with greater depth. It was more organic. Characteristics of texture and organic type sound implies better harmonic resolution, so maybe that’s what KLEI™QFLOW7 USB cable was delivering.
What I can say for sure is that the KLEI™QFLOW7 USB cable is one fine USB cable. Well worth giving it a try and I got one to go with my Curious… BH 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
Approach: The KLEI™QSeries architectures, like the GZSeries™ architectures, dynamically works to further, and even more effectively, maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented, in a manner…
- to further dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to further protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to further facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from one component to another, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- USB A & B (Standard) connectors
- KL’s QFLOW™ Architecture/Technology
- KL’s QFLOW™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >100hrs and even >250hrs
- Settling Time: >2hrs and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)