BUY… includes Worldwide shipping.
Please note, before shipping, that preparation time is required for construction.
John Ransley, Totally Wired, has the following to say about the KLEI™QFLOW7 Jumpers:
In 30 years I’ve sold countless pairs of speakers with bi-wire terminals, kilometres of speaker cable and endless banana plugs of every breed. Suddenly we have a single product which will lift the performance of every one of these systems. And that means yours.
Keith really has done something special here and it is a combination of things that could never have happened before. The new Harmony bananas have been a long time coming and the rapid development of Keith’s unique speaker cable designs, his obsessions with metallurgy and conductivity all combine in these 100mm QFLOW7 jumpers. It never occurred to him to make a lesser version, yet he’s kept the price down to a level that only gives partial payback on the development of the constituent parts. I’ve got a very good idea of the material value of these if I didn’t have a red flag hanging in my office it would be easy to demand a much higher price that reflects the performance gain.
There is no down side to this. Improve the sound of your system with the KLEI QFLOW7 jumpers…
For all my listening of cables (and components) over the years, I’ve never heard anything like this level of performance enhancement for so little.’
Approach: The KLEI™QSeries architectures, like the GZSeries™ architectures, dynamically works to further, and even more effectively, maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented, in a manner…
- to further dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to further protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to further facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from the amplifier to the speakers, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KLEI™PureQ Harmony Bananas
- KL’s QFLOW™ Architecture/Technology
- KL’s QFLOW™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >300hrs and even >450hrs
- Settling Time: >6hrs and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)