BUY/Require a different length? Contact … KLEInnovations/KLEI
Note/Before shipping, preparation time is required for cable construction, cooking (optional), and QA processes.
John Ransley, Totally Wired, has the following to say about the KLEI™QSeries SCs:
The KLEI™QFLOW2 SCs are the new entry level, fitted with the Classic Harmony banana – they sound sweet and open.
The KLEI™QFLOW3 SCs replace and outperform the similarly priced KLEI™gZERO6 SCs – so don’t let the numbering system confuse you. Fitted with KLEI™PureQ Harmony bananas and refined conductor architecture, you’re getting a big improvement.
The KLEI™QFLOW7 SCs produce greater scale and have even better bass performance and dynamics – these are now our go-to SCs for most systems.
The KLEI™QPURITY8 SCs, it is hard to imagine anything better than the KLEI™QPURITY8 SCs – I have played with more costly cables with seriously over engineered terminations and buckets of audio glitz, but none have approached what the best of the KLEI cables do – the music simply flows out of these in a way that allows you to hear the very best of what your amplifiers and speakers are capable of. In the past I baulked at the idea of carrying cables at this price level in stock. But given the price equivalency of these to the KLEI™zPURITY88 ICs which I have no hesitation in recommending, it has become a bit of a no-brainer to have these.
Approach: The KLEI™QSeries architectures, like the GZSeries™ architectures, dynamically works to further, and even more effectively, maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented, in a manner…
- to further dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to further protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to further facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from the amplifier to the speakers, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KLEI™PureQ Harmony Bananas
- KL’s QFLOW™ Architecture/Technology
- KL’s QFLOW™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >300hrs and even >450hrs
- Settling Time: >6hrs and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)