BUY… includes Worldwide shipping.
Please note, before shipping, that preparation time is required for cable construction, cooking (optional), and QA.
KL’s KLEI™QSeries range of cables are a further extension and development of the KLEI™GZSeries range, and we believe that the KLEI™QSeries range performs to an even higher level of musical resolution and reproduction. Just how much higher will the KLEI™QSeries range perform will be dependent on your system components, system setup, your ears, and your listening space!
We believe that these cables need to be treated like a component and require component burn-in. Like a component they will continue to improve as they are played over time, so be sure you give them adequate Settling Time and Burnin/Cooking Time.
We believe that KL’s new KLEI™QSeries range of cables, like the previous KLEI™GZSeries range of cables, don’t simply improve on dynamics, imaging, clarity, etc, but also provide an astonishing level of refinement which allows a system to convey an exceptionally musical and realistic performance, ie a real, natural, and organic musical experience.
We believe that the KLEI™QSeries range of cables achieve a highly musical, real, natural, organic, and life like reality.
Approach: The KLEI™QSeries architectures, like the GZSeries™ architectures, dynamically works to further, and even more effectively, maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented, in a manner…
- to further dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to further protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to further facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from the amplifier to the speakers, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KLEI™PureQ Harmony Bananas
- KL’s QFLOW™ Architecture/Technology
- KL’s QFLOW™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >300hrs and even >450hrs
- Settling Time: >6hrs and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)