BUY… includes Worldwide shipping.
Please note, before shipping, that preparation time is required for cable construction, cooking (optional), and QA.
John Ransley, Totally Wired, has the following to say about the KLEI™QSeries SCs:
The KLEI™QFLOW2 SCs are the new entry level, fitted with the Classic Harmony banana – they sound sweet and open.
The KLEI™QFLOW3 SCs replace and outperform the similarly priced KLEI™gZERO6 SCs – so don’t let the numbering system confuse you. Fitted with KLEI™PureQ Harmony bananas and refined conductor architecture, you’re getting a big improvement.
The KLEI™QFLOW7 SCs produce greater scale and have even better bass performance and dynamics – these are now our go-to SCs for most systems.
The KLEI™QPURITY8 SCs, it is hard to imagine anything better than the KLEI™QPURITY8 SCs – I have played with more costly cables with seriously over engineered terminations and buckets of audio glitz, but none have approached what the best of the KLEI cables do – the music simply flows out of these in a way that allows you to hear the very best of what your amplifiers and speakers are capable of. In the past I baulked at the idea of carrying cables at this price level in stock. But given the price equivalency of these to the KLEI™zPURITY88 ICs which I have no hesitation in recommending, it has become a bit of a no-brainer to have these.
Approach: The KLEI™QSeries architectures, like the GZSeries™ architectures, dynamically works to further, and even more effectively, maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented, in a manner…
- to further dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to further protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to further facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from the amplifier to the speakers, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KLEI™Classic Harmony Bananas
- KL’s QFLOW™ Architecture/Technology
- KL’s QFLOW™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >200hrs and even >350hrs
- Settling Time: >3hrs and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)