BUY/Require a different length? Contact … KLEInnovations/KLEI
Note/Before shipping, preparation time is required for cable construction, cooking (optional), and QA processes.
The Concert/Concerto version highlights a further performance enhancement of the KLEI™gZERO2/3/6 ICs & KLEI™QFLOW3 ICs, in that KLEI™QFLOW ICs (Concert/Concerto version) display a Concert feel/character with a real, organic, natural, riveting, and engaging presentation.
The following quote is from the many reports that we have received…
… Boy what an upgrade!
This interconnect has the ability to really dig into the music so that you get the feeling you are participating in the record engineer’s decision on what is going-on in the mix. Of course a muddy recording still sounds muddy but as a listener you are more confident in your judgement in recognizing when you hear a muddy recording. A good recording will present you with the opportunity to hear details in the recording mix that somehow were there all along but were masked with less resolving interconnects. Maybe I would compare this to looking through a window pane that has just been cleaned; before cleaning you got most of the view but afterwards you were surprised at the details that were masked. The whole stereo system contributes to the final results, so of course the QFLOW3 ICs cannot provide the entire solution. If you basically like the sound of your system the QFLOW3 ICs should enhance the over-all results.
In summation if you’re in the market for a new interconnect you may want to consider this very fine cable. The cable innovations continue “down under”. Another great product from Keith Louis Eichmann… JG 🙂 🙂 🙂
Approach: The KLEI™QSeries architectures, like the GZSeries™ architectures, dynamically works to further, and even more effectively, maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented, in a manner…
- to further dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to further protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to further facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from one component to another, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KLEI™SILVERQ Harmony plugs
- KL’s QFLOW™ Architecture/Technology
- KL’s QFLOW™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >350hrs and even >450hrs
- Settling Time: >2hrs and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)