BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
Review by WAY Cables… Read More >>
Review by HiFi Choice… Read More >>
Review by Totally Wired… Read More >>
Review (w/Turntable) by Steve Reeve… Read More >>
Review (Digital) by av2day.com… Read More >>
Review by Mono&Stereo… Read More >>
Review by Steve Reeve…Read More >>
Review by TwoGoodEars… Read More >>
KLEI Story… Read More >>
KLEI™Harmony Phono/RCA Architecture:… Read More >>
Sound: Exceptional Resolution, Tight non-bloated deep/detailed/resolving Bass, Extremely articulate presentation, Conveys subtle nuances with amazing dexterity, Stage is spacious and envelopes the listener, Allows the full emotion of the music to be experienced, Superb dynamics and an excellent micro detail presentation, Displays delicate upper mid and high frequency detail/resolution and harmonic texture with precision and emotion, Delivers music with very very low noise/distortion in a Warm Musical and Involving manner from an very very Black/Quiet Background.
Our testing, and reports received, show that the KLEI™Pure Harmony when compared to the KLEI™Silver Harmony is Simply… Faster, Quieter/Noiseless/Blacker Background, and more transparent, and has noticeably better PRAT, Decay, Timbre and Texture, Edge Control and Extension, Resolution, and Stage. The following quote is from the many reports that we have received…
With the KLEI™Pure Harmony RCA plugs, initially, they have a tendency to be a little bright and more than a little edgy, at least on my system. It took around 20 hours for that to settle down and transform into a very smooth and incredibly detailed performance. Which was nice, because with 180 hours left to burnin I was giving some serious thought to installing the RCA’s onto an interconnect and letting my streamer and DAC complete the burn-in process, which is a much less time consuming approach. At around 30 hours I became very impressed with the performance improvements.
- The dynamics were very fast and extremely crisp.
- The image (sound stage) is deeper than before and there is more spacing between the instruments both left to right and front to back, ie. each “section” in the orchestra (ie. violins, violas, cellos etc.) have significantly more width to them.
- The timbre of instruments having more detail/resolution sounded even more natural.
- The venue acoustics are outstanding and really immerse you into the performance.
- The improved clarity in complex orchestral tracks allowed them to be played louder without distortion – 1812 with digital cannons anyone?
- But the one outstanding quality of the KLEI™Pure Harmony RCA plugs was their transmission of incredibly fine micro detail/resolution that seemed to bring a “new reality” to my vinyl collection, especially with some my older live recordings.
- It was apparent on the very first track I played when I dropped the arm and I was returning to my chair, but I never made it. As soon as the track started playing I spun around to listen more intently, standing, the sound was so totally different from any previous plays.
- The extremely fine details of the bottleneck sliding on the strings was just downright eerie, like a ghost from the past. Many tracks sounded as though they were recorded in a gospel hall with two mikes and a stereo reel-to-reel. The natural reverberations are melded superbly with the musicians and their vocals and then reproduced in my system with a haunting reality.
- For me, this was a complete jaw-dropper. I’d heard some very expensive systems that may have approached this level of reproduction, but I never expected my current configuration would be capable of such a refined and detailed presentation.
- And all this was due to the KLEI™Pure Harmony RCA plugs? – You got it!
The KLEI™Pure Harmony RCA plugs when compared to the KLEI™Silver Harmony RCA plugs…
- In very simple terms… everything got bigger, faster, and cleaner!
- The bass line now had added detail and texture, the cymbals were crisper and fuller, the mids were warmer, the dynamics were faster and the image just seemed more complete. There was an added punch to both the percussion and also to the hammering of the very muted guitar strings. Lastly, the vocal detailing is now very clear and very well isolated within the recording.
- The improvements I witnessed between my identical interconnects, one set with the KLEI™Silver Harmony RCA plugs and the second with the KLEI™Pure Harmony RCA plugs was immediately noticeable. Improvements in dynamics, clarity, image and bass extension, with a new fullness to the reproduction and a new reality in the performance.
- I’ve experimented with cables of several types over the years and used a variety of connectors, including the Silver Bullet, which I had rated very highly, and I have now tried the KLEI™Copper Harmony RCA plugs, which performed even better. The KLEI™Silver Harmony RCA plugs again proved to be a significant improvement over the KLEI™Copper Harmony RCA plugs, but the level of performance the KLEI™Pure Harmony RCA plugs has achieved is the new benchmark in RCA connector performance.
- Achieving this level of performance simply with an RCA connector may sound unbelievable, almost Magical, and in my mind makes the team at KLEInnovations (KLEI)… The Wizards of Aus!
The following are the improvements that Keith Louis Eichmann (aka KL) has made to the KLEI™Pure Harmony Phono/RCA plug design when compared to his previous Bullet plug design…
- The Signal/Ground pins utilise KLEI™PureSilver with >106% IACS, please refer KLEI™Harmony Phono/RCA Architecture.
- The Signal/Ground pins are formed/manufactured to optimize/enhance electron flow, in accordance with KL’s (proprietary) Pure Signal/Ground formula, please refer KLEI™Harmony Phono/RCA Architecture.
- The Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- The Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- The Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that Capacitive, Inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- The Head Assembly jaw structure has been redesigned and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to a Phono/RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- The Ground pin includes thread teeth to ensure that if a conductive Housing, ie of metal or carbon fibre, is utilised it is star-point grounded.
- The Housing Assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the Cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
- Recommendations: >200hrs Burn-in, Cable OD sizes from 4mm to 9.5mm.