BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
Steve Reeve, reviewer for Fine Art, has the following to say about the Copper Harmony (Bullet) Plug in his Fine Arts review:
‘I cannot recall my modestly priced hi-fi ever reproducing music with such clarity. Every instrument, every artist, every venue, every album, is being reproduced in a manner that would normally be attributed to spending thousands of dollars on significantly better components — not a $60 set of RCA plugs! Even my oldest recordings are revealing details I’ve never before heard. There is also a warmth that was previously missing, which is especially nice for digital playback, creating a more engaging rendition, with what appears to be a much larger “sweet spot” as a bonus.’
The following are the improvements that KL (Keith Louis Eichmann) has made to the KLEI™Copper Harmony plug design when compared to his previous Eichmann Copper Bullet plug design…
- Proprietary mathematical modelling optimises mass, thickness, and composition of the conductive pins to enhance electron flow, incorporated in accordance with KL’s proprietary Copper Signal/Ground formula, where extrapolated results are even >102% IACS.
- Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that capacitive, inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- Head assembly jaw structure has been redesigned, and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to an RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- Ground pin includes thread teeth to ensure that if a conductive housing is utilised, ie of metal or carbon fibre, it is star-point grounded.
- Housing assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
- Recommendations: >150hrs Burn-in, Cable OD sizes from 4mm to 9.5mm.