BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
Steve Reeve, reviewer for Fine Art, has the following to say about the Classic Harmony Banana in his Fine Arts review:
It took a while to bring the KLEI™Classic Harmony Banana to market but I have to award kudos to Keith Louis Eichmann, and his team, for taking their time to “get it right”.
The KLEI™Classic Harmony Banana appear to allow every detail and nuance of the recording to be conveyed with amazing clarity and dexterity – something I have not observed to this level in any similar product.
They really are – the last thing you want at the end of your speaker cables!
I highly recommend this product!
The following are the features of the The KLEI™Classic Harmony Banana (connector & adapter) design…
- Proprietary mathematical modelling optimises mass, thickness, and composition of the conductive pins to enhance electron flow, incorporated in accordance with KL’s proprietary Classic Signal/Ground formula, where extrapolated results are even >101% IACS.
- The KLEI™Harmony banana pins allow for crimping, if necessary.
- As a connector, the KLEI™Harmony banana pins allow for easy soldering of small to large wires and for single stacking/connection of another banana.
- As an adaptor, the KLEI™Harmony banana pins allow for dual stacking/connection which permits two KLEI™Harmony bananas to be connected to one KLEI™Harmony banana.
- The KLEI™Harmony banana housing is inserted/connected, from the front, after soldering the wire to the KLEI™Harmony banana pin. Once connected the KLEI™Harmony banana housing assists in supporting the soldered cable, once the rear door is shut and locked.
- The KLEI™Harmony banana housing utilises a high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer.
- Recommendations: >125hrs Burn-in, Cable Conductor OD sizes upto 4mm (6awg).