BUY/Require a different length? Contact … KLEInnovations/KLEI
Note/Before shipping, preparation time is required for cable construction, cooking (optional), and QA processes.
The following quote is from the many reports that we have received…
Having tried a wide selection of interconnects, from various cable makers, I can confidently say that the KLEI™zPurity888™ ICs are my end game cables. The search is over 🙂
The zPurity888™ ICs deliver a level of musical detail that I have not experienced in any other cable regardless of price. There is an effortless control of the bass, that doesn’t highlight, but integrates the frequencies to give a beautifully real reproduction of the source material 🙂
The other staggering quality to the zPurity888 ICs are their ability to blend in with and create a synergistic balance to the system. Individual component performance seems to have lifted and I am just sitting back and enjoying the system for what it is and at the same time marvelling at the performance delivered 🙂
I’m surprised by how good the zPurity888 ICs actually are and I didn’t think my system could actually sound this good. My system has evolved to a point where I love listening to my music and I am not looking for the next upgrade 🙂
Try the zPurity888 ICs, you won’t want to part with them … SU 🙂 🙂 🙂
Approach: The KLEI™zPurity architecture, like the gZero™/zFLOW™ architecture, dynamically works to further, and even more effectively, maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented…
- in a manner to dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from one component to another, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KLEI™Perfect Harmony Phono/RCA Plugs
- KL’s zPurity™ technology/architecture
- KL’s zPurity™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >750hrs and preferably >950hrs
- Settling Time: >96hrs and preferably >120hrs (once unplugged and replugged)