BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
🙂 Allow 3 weeks, before shipping, for cable construction and cooking 🙂
KL’s new KLEI™zPurity range of cables are a further extension and development of his KLEI™zFLOW range, and like the KLEI™zFLOW range, the KLEI™zPurity range perform to a higher level of resolution than the KLEI™gZero range. We believe that this is a very special achievement indeed 🙂
Just how much better will the KLEI™zPurity range be than the KLEI™gZero range will be dependent on your system components, system setup, your ears, and your listening space!
These cables need to be treated like a component and will require >500 hours of burn-in! Even then, they will continue to improve over time. So be sure you give them adequate Settling Time and Burnin/Cooking Time 🙂
We believe that KL’s new zPurity range of cables, like his previous zFLOW range of cables, don’t simply improve on dynamics, imaging, clarity, etc, but that they also provide an astonishing level of refinement which allows a system to convey an exceptionally musical and realistic performance, ie real, natural, and organic 🙂
We believe that the zPurity range of cables achieve a very musical, real, natural, organic, and life like reality 🙂
Approach: The KLEI™zPurity architecture, like the gZero™/zFLOW™ architecture, dynamically works to further, and even more effectively, maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented…
- in a manner to dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from one component to another, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KLEI™Pure Harmony Phono/RCA Plugs
- KL’s zPurity™ technology/architecture
- KL’s zPurity™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >750hrs and preferably >950hrs
- Settling Time: >96hrs and preferably >120hrs (once unplugged and replugged)