BUY/Require a different length? Contact … KLEInnovations/KLEI
Note/Before shipping, preparation time is required for cable construction, cooking (optional), and QA processes.
The following quote is from the many reports that we have received…
- The new cables and plugs from KL (Keith Louis Eichmann) are very much a product of evolution. But what is really important to understand is this evolution has been focused and intense. The accumulation of many refinements, improvements and serious science together combine to produce complete cables which are genuinely innovative. In short, you can listen to any model in the range and you’ll find it far better than any existing cable you presently use.
- We know from our own experience that the new KLEI cables easily better the finest cables we have previously listened to and sold. That they do it at a completely fair and affordable prices makes the choice very, very simple.
- The new KLEI Harmony Phono/RCA plugs are a story in themselves and the all the new KLEI gZero ICs feature the KLEI Harmony Phono/RCA plugs.
- The next part of your education in cable design is to understand that the actual signal flow through a cable is subject to many influences – KL’s really big contribution to cable design was actually not the Bullet Plug – it was the purposeful and calculated difference between the signal and return conductors that results in better signal flow. Hence the ‘Eichmann Ratio’.
- Then there is the optimisation of grounding architecture, mass of metals and dielectrics (insulation), skin effects, structural integrity so the cables will last, dealing with Reactive, RF and EMF effects. And as we have previously pointed out, the differences in conductivity.
- What KL has produced with his new cables goes a long way past smart – this is genuine innovation that delivers a radical performance improvement that absolutely anyone can appreciate in even the most modest system. And the better you think your system is now, the greater the improvement you are going to hear with these cables. There is not one single audio component I know of that is going to provide as much benefit as a 1m pair of KLEI gZero ICs.
- As with the gZero1 and gZero2 comparison, imagine what is going to happen with the gZero3 as it starts out with better terminations again, the KLEI Silver Harmony RCA plugs, and an even further application of the KLEI gZero architecture/technology? That is everything the gZero2 ICs do well, the gZero3 ICs do it better – it’s an even more lucid, bigger, detailed, resolute, and transparent sound. While there is a continuity that you’d expect, the difference is far from subtle.
- The thing you’ll hear with any of the new KLEI gZero cables is detail/resolution/transparency – there will be parts of the music that simply were not there before. In our own experience this comes from two things. Firstly a really, really quiet background – if there is noise, it will hide music. Secondly, a cable must get sound from A to B. The first time you hear a cable that does this as it should be, you’ll suddenly realize that you have been loosing far more than you knew. As much as we hate to say it, there are a great many audio components, and cables, that are literally strangling the life out of music. The new KLEI gZero cables go a long way towards resolving both this problem and your music.
- KLEI specify a long run in period with these cables – at least 350 hours. Although we started to form conclusions about the quality of the interconnects within the first minute, the progress as they run in is remarkable. Every aspect improves – resolution, smoothness, sound-staging. If you like these cables from the outset, then a month down the track you’ll be more than happy with the result.
Approach: The KLEI™gZero architecture dynamically works to maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented…
- in a manner to dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from one component to another, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KLEI™Silver Harmony Phono/RCA Plugs
- KL’s gZEROs™ technology/architecture
- KL’s gZero™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >350hrs and even >450hrs
- Settling Time: >2hrs and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)