BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
Steve Reeve, has the following to say about the gZero2 SCs in his Fine Arts review:
If I had not been asked to review the KLEI gZero2 SCs and seen them on a shelf in an audio store – I would have passed them by. Their fit and finish is first class, but they do look more like an interconnect cable than a speaker cable – sorry KL.
But being an “Audio Enthusiast”… It’s NOT about “THE LOOK”, it’s all about “THE SOUND!”.
How good are they? Well, I purchased the KLEI gZero2 Speaker Cables because they are simply… “too good to pass by”.
The KLEI gZero2 Speaker Cables will elevate the performance of your system to a level that other speaker cables fail to achieve.
Approach: The KLEI™gZero architecture dynamically works to maintain a zero voltage Ground state, which is utilised and implemented…
- in a manner to dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from the amplifier to the speakers, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- Banana Plugs
- KL’s gZero™ technology/architecture
- KL’s gZero™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >200hrs and even >450hrs
- Settling Time: >1hr and preferably >12hrs (once unplugged and replugged)
- Length: 5 metres max
- Speaker Sensitivity,>83db
- Speaker Impedance >3ohm