BUY/Require a different length? Contact … KLEInnovations/KLEI
Note/Before shipping, preparation time is required for cable construction, cooking (optional), and QA processes.
Steve Reeve, reviewer for Fine Art, has the following to say about the KLEI™gZero3D SPDIF/IC in his Fine Arts review:
In this case, KLEInnovations offers two exceptional SPDIFs, both perform extremely well. neither will disappoint, and both are modestly priced, i.e. compared some of the more expensive cables from other brands that attempt to offer similar abilities
If you are serious about enhancing the abilities of the digital reproduction components of your audio system the KLEI gZero3D IC will not disappoint and bring you that much closer to analogue nirvana.
If your digital components are used more for background music then the KLEI gZero2D IC may suit your needs better. But you might just find that will change your views on digitally sourced music once you hear them.
Approach: The KLEI™gZero architecture dynamically works to maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented…
- in a manner to dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from one component to another, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KLEI™Silver Harmony Phono/RCA Plugs
- KL’s gZEROs™ technology/architecture
- KL’s gZero™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >350hrs and even >450hrs
- Settling Time: >2hrs and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)