BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
Steve Reeve, reviewer for Fine Art, has the following to say about the KLEI™gZero2D SPDIF/IC in his Fine Arts review:
The only conclusion I can come to is, if you, the reader, are serious about the reproduction of digital music and need a SPDIF Interconnect between two digital components, want a SPDIF Interconnect that performs way above it’s price point (who doesn’t), then purchasing the gZero2D™, at a minimum, is pretty much a no-branier!
Whether playing tracks recorded in 16/44, 24/96 or 24/192, they all sounded simply amazing.
This is possibly the best value for money in hi-fi right now and will elevate the performance of your existing digital components to levels normally only achieved by investing in a significant component upgrade.
Approach: The KLEI™gZero architecture dynamically works to maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented…
- in a manner to dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from one component to another, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KLEI™Copper Harmony Phono/RCA Plugs
- KL’s gZEROs™ technology/architecture
- KL’s gZero™ Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >350hrs and even >450hrs
- Settling Time: >2hrs and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)