BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
The KLEI™gPOWER3 AC/UK power cable has been designed specifically for the UK, utilising a 3 pin UK plug which conveniently has an on/off switch and an easily replaceable 13 amp fuse.
We believe that it allows your audio components to exhibit and display…
- More/amazingly revealing Harmonic texture.
- Voices are presented very/extremely naturally and with a lovely and revealing harmonic texture but with a full, real, natural, and organic character.
- It is really eerie and wonderful at the same time, but the music is being presented with a really natural flow and easiness of presentation.
- Acoustic instruments, such as piano, violin, guitar, trumpet, etc, are also presented with a full, real, natural, and organic character.
- The stage is very open with excellent off axis resolution/presentation, very deep and giving a more 3D/Holographic presentation. People speak of a black ground but the KLEI™gPOWER3 AC/UK appears to deliver a stage that is beyond black, in that the harmonics are projected with an airy and beautiful presentation while the movement of the performer remains accurate and concise within the stage, certainly an outstanding achievement. The amazing aspect is that while the stage is ethereal it feels and appears real, which is quite an achievement.
- The Rhythm and Flow (PRaF) sounds neither fast or slow, giving a feeling of accuracy and rightness.
- The natural timber is outstanding with a realness and fullness that is emotionally engaging and involving.
We believe that the KLEI™gPOWER AC range of power cords achieve a very musical, real, natural, organic, and life like reality 🙂
- Employs the gPOWER™ architecture to simultaneously and dynamically protect the Live conductor from Power Supply pulse surges, Hysteresis loss, Capacitive, Inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, and Static effects and maintain a low noise, but responsive, AC flow.
- The gPOWER™ technology endeavours to facilitate a smooth uninterrupted AC flow to the component, allowing it to perform its designed task more efficiently and without interference.
- Proprietary spec’d IEC and AC/UK Plugs
- Proprietary gPOWER3™ technology/architecture
- Proprietary mathematical modeling is utilised to produce the gPOWER3 neutral/ground to live pin relationship, parameters, and determines the metallurgical processes that are used.
- Burn-in Time: >100hrs and even >300hrs
- Settling Time: >1hr and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)