BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
The KLEI™gPOWER2 AC/UK power cable has been designed specifically for the UK, utilising a 3 pin UK plug which conveniently has an on/off switch and an easily replaceable 13 amp fuse.
We believe that the KLEI™gPOWER AC range of power cables achieve a very musical, real, natural, organic, and life like reality 🙂
- Employs the gPOWER™ architecture to simultaneously and dynamically protect the Live conductor from Power Supply pulse surges, Hysteresis loss, Capacitive, Inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, and Static effects and maintain a low noise, but responsive, AC flow.
- The gPOWER™ technology endeavours to facilitate a smooth uninterrupted AC flow to the component, allowing it to perform its designed task more efficiently and without interference.
- Proprietary spec’d IEC and AC/UK Plugs
- Proprietary gPOWER2™ technology/architecture
- Proprietary mathematical modeling is utilised to produce the gPOWER2™ neutral/ground to live pin relationship, parameters, and determines the metallurgical processes that are used.
- Burn-in Time: >100hrs and even >300hrs
- Settling Time: >1hr and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)