BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
KLEI Story… Read More >>
KLEI™gPOWER Architecture… Read More >>
Sound/Conclusion: The KLEI™gPOWER AC/UK power cable has been designed specifically for the UK but with the addition of a quality adapter it can also used in other countries, such as Australia, New Zealand, Europe, USA, etc (re usage laws, always consult with the usage laws of the Country where the KLEI™gPOWER AC/UK power cable and adapter are intended to be used). The KLEI™gPOWER AC/UK power cables, 3 pin UK plug, comes conveniently with an on/off switch and external (easily replaceable) 13 amp fuse.
We believe that it allows your audio components to exhibit and display…
- Revealing Harmonic texture.
- Voices are presented very naturally, with a lovely and revealing harmonic texture, and with a full, real, natural, and organic character.
- The music is presented with a really natural flow and ease of presentation.
- Acoustic instruments, such as piano, violin, guitar, trumpet, etc, are also presented with a real, natural, and organic character.
- The stage is very open with excellent off axis resolution/presentation with a deep and holographic presentation. The KLEI™gPOWER1 AC/UK delivers a stage that is black where the harmonics are projected with an airy and beautiful presentation while the movement of the performer remains accurate and concise within the stage. The stage has an ethereal and real feel.
- The Rhythm and Flow (PRaF) sounds neither fast or slow, giving a feeling of accuracy and rightness.
- The natural timber is excellent with a realness and fullness that is engaging and involving.
We believe that the KLEI™gPOWER AC range of power cords achieve a very musical, real, natural, organic, and life like reality 🙂
Approach: The KLEI™gPOWER architecture, like the KLEI™gZero/zFLOW/zPurity architecture, dynamically works to further, and even more effectively, maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented…
- in a manner to dynamically enhance electron flow in the Live conductor.
- to protect the Live from PS Pulse Surges, Hysteresis Loss, capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to facilitate a smooth uninterrupted Live power flow from the power inlet to your components, by effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KL’s spec’d IEC and AC/UK Plugs
- KL’s gPOWER technology/architecture
- KL’s gPOWER Live/Neutral/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >100hrs and even >300hrs
- Settling Time: >1hr and preferably >24hrs (once unplugged and replugged)