BUY… from AUD$1999 (1 metre/pair), includes Worldwide shipping
🙂 Allow 1½ weeks, before shipping, for cable construction and cooking 🙂
Review by SU… Read More >>
Review by Totally Wired… Read More >>
Review by Two Good Ears… Read More >>
Review by Steve Reeve… Read More >>
KLEI Story… Read More >>
KLEI™gZero Architecture:… Read More >>
Sound: very very Exceptional Resolution, very very Tight non-bloated deep/detailed/resolving Bass, Extremely articulate presentation, Conveys subtle nuances with amazing dexterity, Stage is very spacious and envelopes the listener, Allows the full emotion of the music to be experienced, Superb dynamics and an excellent micro detail presentation, Displays very very delicate upper mid and high frequency detail/resolution and harmonic texture with precision and emotion, Delivers music with very very very very low noise/distortion in a Warm Musical and Involving manner from an extremely Black/Quiet Background. The following quote is from the many reports that we have received…
- The new cables and plugs from KL (Keith Louis Eichmann) are very much a product of evolution. But what is really important to understand is this evolution has been focused and intense. The accumulation of many refinements, improvements and serious science together combine to produce complete cables which are genuinely innovative. In short, you can listen to any model in the range and you’ll find it far better than any existing cable you presently use.
- We know from our own experience that the new KLEI cables easily better the finest cables we have previously listened to and sold. That they do it at a completely fair and affordable prices makes the choice very, very simple.
- The new KLEI Harmony Phono/RCA plugs are a story in themselves and the all the new KLEI gZero ICs feature the KLEI Harmony Phono/RCA plugs.
- The next part of your education in cable design is to understand that the actual signal flow through a cable is subject to many influences – KL’s really big contribution to cable design was actually not the Bullet Plug – it was the purposeful and calculated difference between the signal and return conductors that results in better signal flow. Hence the ‘Eichmann Ratio’.
- Then there is the optimisation of grounding architecture, mass of metals and dielectrics (insulation), skin effects, structural integrity so the cables will last, dealing with Reactive, RF and EMF effects. And as we have previously pointed out, the differences in conductivity.
- What KL has produced with his new cables goes a long way past smart – this is genuine innovation that delivers a radical performance improvement that absolutely anyone can appreciate in even the most modest system. And the better you think your system is now, the greater the improvement you are going to hear with these cables. There is not one single audio component I know of that is going to provide as much benefit as a 1m pair of KLEI gZero ICs.
- As with the gZero6 and gZero10 comparison, imagine what is going to happen with the gZero20 when it employs an even further application of the KLEI gZero architecture/technology? That is everything the gZero10 ICs do well, the gZero20 ICs do it even better – again, it’s an even more lucid, bigger, detailed, resolute, and holographic/transparent sound. While there is a continuity that you’d expect, the difference is far from subtle.
- If the gZero1, gZero2 and 3 models are brilliant value and a great introduction, the gZero6, gZero10, and gZero20 are a whole different ballgame. What suddenly leaps out of your speakers are whole new songs and albums – there’s depth and scale – a solidity that is more akin to a major step up in power or speaker size.
- The improvement in clarity is startling but it’s not in anyway and etched or forward – the KLEI gZero cables don’t shout. Percussion, don’t get me started! Every sound is in its place and in proportion. Is there is a finer sounding cable than the KLEI gZero20 ICs?
- The thing you’ll hear with any of the new KLEI gZero cables is detail/resolution/transparency – there will be parts of the music that simply were not there before. In our own experience this comes from two things. Firstly a really, really quiet background – if there is noise, it will hide music. Secondly, a cable must get sound from A to B. The first time you hear a cable that does this as it should be, you’ll suddenly realize that you have been loosing far more than you knew. As much as we hate to say it, there are a great many audio components, and cables, that are literally strangling the life out of music. The new KLEI gZero cables go a long way towards resolving both this problem and your music.
- KLEI specify a long run in period with these cables – at least 400 hours. Although we started to form conclusions about the quality of the interconnects within the first minute, the progress as they run in is remarkable. Every aspect improves – resolution, smoothness, sound-staging. If you like these cables from the outset, then a month down the track you’ll be more than happy with the result.
Approach: The gZero architecture dynamically works to maintain a zero voltage Low Noise/Ground state, which is utilised and implemented…
- in a manner to dynamically enhance electron flow in the Signal conductor.
- to protect the Signal from capacitive, inductive, EMF, EF, EFI, RF, static charges, and other effects.
- to facilitate a smooth uninterrupted signal flow from one component to another, effectively isolating and allowing them to perform their task without interference.
- KLEI Absolute®Harmony Phono/RCA Plugs
- KL’s gZEROs technology/architecture
- KL’s gZero Signal/Ground Formula
Recommendations: depending on the audio system…
- Burn-in Time: >400hrs and preferably >500hrs
- Settling Time: >48hrs and preferably >60hrs (once unplugged and replugged)