BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
More from Steve Reeve, reviewer for Fine Art. From his review on the Silver Harmony (Bullet) Plug:
‘Ever get that “smile of satisfaction when something very right is happening” ? – ME TOO! 🙂
The KLEI Silver Harmony plug, when used with high performance interconnect cable, conveys an incredibly detailed analogue signal that results in a very realistic three dimensional reproduction of recorded music, regardless of whether it originates from an Analogue or Digital source.
The following are the improvements that KL (Keith Louis Eichmann) has made to the KLEI™Silver Harmony plug design when compared to his previous Eichmann Bullet plug design…
- The KLEI™Silver Harmony plug pins incorporate highly conductive materials, such as pure copper and pure silver, where extrapolated results are even >105% IACS, please refer KLEI™Harmony Plug.
- KL’s (proprietary) mathematical modelling, which further optimises mass and thickness of the conductive pins to enhance electron ﬂow, has been incorporated in accordance with KL’s (proprietary) Silver Signal/Ground formula, please refer KLEI™Harmony Plug.
- The Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- The Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- The Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that Capacitive, Inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- The Head Assembly jaw structure has been redesigned and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to a Phono/RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- The Ground pin includes thread teeth to ensure that if a conductive Housing, ie metal/carbon fibre/etc, is utilised it is star-point grounded.
- The Housing Assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the Cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
- Recommendations: >175hrs Burn-in, Cable OD sizes from 4mm to 9.5mm.