BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
More from Steve Reeve, reviewer for Fine Art. From his review on the Silver Harmony (Bullet) Plug:
‘Ever get that “smile of satisfaction when something very right is happening” ? – ME TOO! 🙂
The KLEI Silver Harmony plug, when used with high performance interconnect cable, conveys an incredibly detailed analogue signal that results in a very realistic three dimensional reproduction of recorded music, regardless of whether it originates from an Analogue or Digital source.
The following are the improvements that KL (Keith Louis Eichmann) has made to the KLEI™Silver Harmony plug design when compared to his previous Eichmann Bullet plug design…
- Proprietary mathematical modelling optimises mass, thickness, and composition of the conductive pins to enhance electron flow, incorporated in accordance with KL’s proprietary Silver Signal/Ground formula, where extrapolated results are even >105% IACS.
- Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that capacitive, inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- Head assembly jaw structure has been redesigned, and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to an RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- Ground pin includes thread teeth to ensure that if a conductive housing is utilised, ie of metal or carbon fibre, it is star-point grounded.
- Housing assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
- Recommendations: >175hrs Burn-in, Cable OD sizes from 4mm to 9.5mm.