BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
More from Steve Reeve, reviewer for Fine Art. From his review on the Pure Harmony (Bullet) Plug:
‘The one thing the KLEI Harmony Plug range is not… pretentious. There is no gold or rhodium plating, no carbon fibre casing, no cryo treatment. If you are after looks – select another product. But… If you want a serious product capable of the ultimate in RCA performance…
KLEI Pure Harmony plug… pure genius, pure performance, pure magic!’
The following are the improvements that KL (Keith Louis Eichmann) has made to the KLEI™Pure Harmony plug design when compared to his previous Eichmann Bullet plug design…
- Proprietary mathematical modelling optimises mass, thickness, and composition of the conductive pins to enhance electron flow, incorporated in accordance with KL’s proprietary Pure Signal/Ground formula, where extrapolated results are even >106% IACS.
- Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that capacitive, inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- Head assembly jaw structure has been redesigned, and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to an RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- Ground pin includes thread teeth to ensure that if a conductive housing is utilised, ie of metal or carbon fibre, it is star-point grounded.
- Housing assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
- Recommendations: >200hrs Burn-in, Cable OD sizes from 4mm to 9.5mm.