BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
Review by WAY Cables… Read More >>
Review by HiFi Choice… Read More >>
Review by Totally Wired… Read More >>
Review by Two Good Ears… Read More >>
Review by av2day.com… Read More >>
Review by Steve Reeve… Read More >>
Review by JW Audio… Read More >>
KLEI Story… Read More >>
KLEI™Harmony Architecture:… Read More >>
Sound: Exceptional Resolution, Tight non-bloated deep/detailed/resolving Bass, Extremely articulate presentation, Conveys subtle nuances with amazing dexterity, Stage is spacious and envelopes the listener, Allows the full emotion of the music to be experienced, Superb dynamics and an excellent micro detail presentation, Displays delicate upper mid and high frequency detail/resolution and harmonic texture with precision and emotion, Delivers music with low noise/distortion in a Warm Musical and Involving manner from a Black/Quiet Background.
Reports received, indicate the KLEI™Copper Harmony plug when compared to the Eichmann Copper/Silver Bullet plugs, has noticeably better PRAT, Decay, Timbre and Texture, Edge Control and Extension, Resolution, and Stage. The following quote is from the many reports that we have received…
The KLEI™Copper Harmony RCA plugs, when compared to the Eichmann Copper Bullet plugs…
- I tested the KLEI™Copper Harmony plugs in mine and a friends system with the same results occurring in both systems…
- There is more energy and more extension in the highs.
- The symbol work on Keith Jarrett “At The Blue Note” was the best I’ve heard to date.
- The symbols sound as though they were in the room… Amazing 🙂
- Attack is better throughout the whole bandwidth.
- Bass was forceful but very clean and high energy.
- Focus was excellent, imaging was also top notch.
- Soundstage was open and airy, a bit larger than the Eichmann Copper Bullet plugs.
- Mids were very neutral compared to the Eichmann Copper Bullet plugs.
The KLEI™Copper Harmony plugs when compared to the Eichmann Silver Bullet plugs…
- My initial impression, within the first hour of listening) was that somehow, the team at KLEInnovations (KLEI) had discovered some magical metallurgical process in which electrons had been freed from their earthly bonds and allowed to proceed at faster than light speed to their final destination, not that my previous RCA’s are slow by any means, but the KLEI™Copper Harmony RCA plugs are just that much quicker!
- The detail had significantly improved, together with a noticeable improvement in dynamics and a deeper more spacious 3D image… and it was only going to better?
- The music had more body and was simply more complete! On the upper end of the frequency range the most noticeable improvements in detail and dynamics were conveyed by instruments such as Cymbals, Triangles and Tambourines…
- The initial attack of these instruments is now very crisp.
- The decay of Cymbals and Triangles have extended significantly beyond their previous fall-off point due to the micro detail/resolution now being revealed.
- There was the delightful addition of texture that was previously missing, especially with Tambourines.
- I’ve used many words that describes what the KLEI™Copper Harmony RCA plugs brings to the party… Dynamic, Detailed, Cavernous, Engaging. But I think if I had to describe its outstanding performance in one word — it would have to be Clarity!
- I cannot recall my modestly priced Hi-Fi ever reproducing music with such clarity. Every instrument, every artist, every venue, every album, is being reproduced in a manner that would normally be attributed to spending thousands of dollars on significantly better components! Even my oldest recordings are revealing details I’ve never before heard. There is also a warmth that was previously missing, which is especially nice for digital playback, creating a more engaging rendition, with what appears to be a much larger sweet spot as a bonus.
The following are the improvements that KL (Keith Louis Eichmann) has made to the KLEI™Copper Harmony plug design when compared to his previous Eichmann Copper Bullet plug design…
- The Signal/Ground pins utilise KLEI™PureCopper with >101% IACS, please refer KLEI™Harmony Architecture.
- The Signal/Ground pins are formed/manufactured to optimize/enhance electron flow, in accordance with KL’s (proprietary) Copper Signal/Ground formula, please refer KLEI™Harmony Architecture.
- The Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- The Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- The Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that Capacitive, Inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- The Head Assembly jaw structure has been redesigned and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to a Phono/RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- The Ground pin includes thread teeth to ensure that if a conductive Housing, ie metal/carbon fibre/etc, is utilised it is star-point grounded.
- The Housing Assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the Cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
- Recommendations: >150hrs Burn-in, Cable OD sizes from 4mm to 9.5mm.