BUY… includes Worldwide shipping
Steve Reeve, has the following to say about the Absolute Harmony (Bullet) Plug in his Fine Arts review:
‘So, why would you use the KLEI Absolute Harmony plug, as opposed to the Pure Harmony plug, or Silver Harmony plug or Copper Harmony plug?
I use the KLEI Absolute Harmony plug because currently, I believe there is no other RCA plug capable of performing to the same level.
However, as with everything in life, one’s budget can be a deciding factor, so the Harmony Range provides an RCA solution to fit several budgets. The Copper Harmony plug is an excellent performer and each successive model extends the abilities of its predecessor to provide a musical performance of the highest calibre.
So, there you have it!’
The following are the improvements that KL (Keith Louis Eichmann) has made to the KLEI™Absolute Harmony plug design when compared to his previous Eichmann Bullet plug design…
- Proprietary mathematical modelling optimises mass, thickness, and composition of the conductive pins to enhance electron flow, incorporated in accordance with KL’s proprietary Absolute Signal/Ground formula, where extrapolated results are even >107% IACS.
- Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that capacitive, inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- Head assembly jaw structure has been redesigned, and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to an RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- Ground pin includes thread teeth to ensure that if a conductive housing is utilised, ie of metal or carbon fibre, it is star-point grounded.
- Housing assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
- Recommendations: >225hrs Burn-in, Cable OD sizes from 4mm to 9.5mm.